October through to November this year will be an exciting time for the Volans team. Starting with the launch of our latest report, The Future Quotient, on 12 October (more details to follow), the team will be engaged in a number of other events both in the UK and abroad.
- John Elkington will address the Arabian CSR Awards in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on 26 October by video-feed to give a brief overview of the key sustainability challenges for the region.
- John Elkington will be visiting Singapore from 27-28 October and speaking at a number of events, including the Family Business Network’s 22nd International Summit, and the “Ideas for a Better World” Forum by the Singapore International Foundation.
- Charmian Love and Amy Birchall will be featuring as guest speakers at the upcoming Emerge Conference on 29-30 October 2011, at the Said Business School in Oxford, UK
- John Elkington will be speaking at the Long Finance Autumn Conference 2011 on 4 November 2011. Themed “Bubble Trouble – Pop Goes Sustainability”, John will be sharing his thoughts on leveraging capital for sustainable investments, and how bubbles can be prevented.
- Charmian Love will be speaking at the annual Social Entrepreneurship Forum in Riga, Baltic States on 11-12 November 2011. The event this year is themed, “Opportunities of an Aging Society”, and is organised by local social entrepreneurs.
- John Elkington will speak at a seminar organised by Environmental Data Services (ENDS) on “How long can business continue to lead the sustainability agenda?” in late November 2011. More details to follow.
More details on Volans’ Keynote activities can be found here.